“Bearden’s was originally called Jackson Limited and opened in 1934 in Rocky River, Ohio. In 1948 as a joint venture between Ross Bearden and the Orange brothers, Bill and James; Bearden’s was started. Joe Orange and his family owned and operated Bearden’s until 2010 when it was closed. In 2011 Jim Griffiths and his team purchased Bearden’s. After months of renovations Bearden’s reopened in October of 2011 with a new 50’s diner feel, but still serving the same great Bearden’s fare.”


19985 Lake Rd, Rocky River, OH

  • No comments yet.
  • Add a review